- Decorate T-shirts - Take an old t-shirt. Paint your name or a picture. Get messy!! Dip your hands in paint and make handprints! Make footprints!!
- Binoculars - Take 2 toilet paper rolls. Decorate by sticking on different coloured squares of tissue paper, overlapping until completely covered. Get bottle cap and glue gun the 2 rolls together with the cap in the middle. Punch holes in both rolls, add strings. See what you can see!!
- *Necklaces - Take your favorite cereal with a hole, (cheerios, fruit loops, etc). Bead the cereal on the string. Wear and eat!
- Guitar - Take a tissue box. Decorate and cut off the top with the hole. Get 6 rubber bands, and put them around the hole, spread out by about 5 centimeters each. Rock on!!
- Caterpillar - Take an egg carton. Cut in half vertically. Take one strip and paint. Add googley eyes to the “head”, and stick on pipe cleaner antennas and legs. Don’t let it slither away!
- *Pet rocks - Find a rock (this should not be difficult). Paint a face, give it a name, and you’ve got your very own low maintenance and unique pet!
- Juice box dolls - Take an empty juice box, wash it out, and cut off the top. Cover with construction paper. Make strips for hands and legs, fold them accordion style and attach them to the box. Add yarn for hair, googley eyes and make a smile! Put buttons, flowers, bows, etc. and enjoy your adorable new friend!
- Summer hat - Take a summer hat. Glue on sequins, beads, flowers, etc. You’ll then have a beautiful and unique way to protect your face from the summer sun!!
- Paper boat – Take a piece of paper. Fold the top edge down to meet the bottom edge and crease. Fold the left side to meet the right side, crease, and then unfold at that crease. Fold the top left and right corners down to meet at the middle and crease. There are 2 strips of paper below the 2 triangles you just made. Fold the top strip up and crease, then turn paper over and repeat.
Rotate the paper so the point of the triangle is on one side. Pick it up and open the triangle, keeping your thumbs inside.
Fold one bottom point up to meet the top point of the diamond, crease, then turn paper over and repeat. Rotate the triangle and open it, flattening into a diamond shape. Pick up the diamond and gently pull both sides apart a bit. When they won't pull apart any more, flatten into a canoe shape.
Add tape to the bottom so it will be waterproof and set sail!