- Create obstacle course- Take chairs, books, hoops, and anything else you have in your house. Make an obstacle course. Time yourself to see how fast you can do it. Can your friend beat your time?
- Paint- Grab a canvas and some paint and make a paintingólet your imagination run wild!
- Bake- Bake a cake, cupcakes or cookies. Decorate with sprinkles, icing, etc. Use cookie cutters for cookies to make it more fun!
- Make a tent out of blankets- Make a secret hideout out of blankets. Camp outómake símores!
- *Make popsicles- Take your favorite fruit juice. Pour into Popsicle holders and insert Popsicle stick. Freeze and eat. Yummy!!
- Play doĖ Put flour water salt and food colouring in a bowl. Mix. Take out and see what you can make! Donít eat it!
- Read books- Sit down with your favorite book or read it to a friend. Act it out!
- *Indoor picnic- Donít let the bad weather stop your fun lunch plans! Grab your lunch and spread a towel in your living room! Even better- no ants!
- Dress up Ė Find some funky clothes and put them on! Put on your old clothes- donít be afraid to laugh at yourself! Put on funny makeup!